Hey guys, today I decided to make a quick video showing you how to make your own deep conditioning treatment from natural Ingredients and my favorite conditioner.
There’s no need to run to the store when you ran out of your 8 oz expensive deep conditioner conditioner when you can customize your own at home.
It saves you time, money and effort at the same time. Plus you know what you’re adding to your hair at the same time.
You will only need few ingredients for this recipe:
– 1/ 2 avocado– 1/2 banana– Some honey
– Some rosewater and glycerin https://amzn.to/2RQJR1i
( I use the one from Heritage store)
– Some of your favorite oil (I use my own oil)
– Some of your favorite conditioner (I’m using SheaMoisture Moisture retention conditioner) https://amzn.to/2RPIxvA
– Mix Avocado, banana, honey and conditioner in a blender
– Add rose water for a lighter consistency
– Blend everything together
– Use an old t shirt to remove the chunks.
– Shampoo your hair
– Then put the deep conditioner in your hair, working from the ends to the tips with a wide tooth comb
– Leave in on for 30 minutes or up to an hour.
– Rinse well and Style your hair as usual
– Repeat this treatment weekly for best results
Learn more about oil here for your natural hair here:
Suscribe to my youtube channel here for more videos:
This DIY hair growth treatment can save your hair just like the onion I spoke about in this video:
Coffee scrub for hair growth:
How to Grow your hair faster with: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLla_8Zjoykp9X35hIsKbxLduNYStseanl
DIY recipes!!!!!!!!: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLla_8Zjoykp-Gy85MpH1EcNrzIdugEAkN
Best products to curl your natural hair: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLla_8Zjoykp-5RQYaGht1rSb_Hv8W9-mY
I thought you’d like this Board on Pinterest… https://pin.it/wqegtlofoa7j6v
I’m on Instagram as @joleykinkey. Install the app to follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=bq57950c7w0k&utm_content=24juyr9